Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lash Injection

I am taking a moment to talk about a mascara that has always been at the top of my list. As you can guess .....I adore it. This is one product that I find I have no problems with clumping (even though I don't mind it). Its formulated to go on the lashes like little tubes, that elongate the lashes. I find that even though this one is not waterproof, I have no problems with it during the hot weather. It never smudges under my eyes and its probably the only mascara that I would coat my lower lashes with....since i know it wont smudge :D. They also have a waterproof version, or at least that's what I think Pinpoint mascara is for. As the name states its very precise, even the tube is slender, and the brush is incredibly precise because it has small bristles. That's mainly the reason that I haven't picked up that one. The brush seems to me like it would take some time to get used to. The one thing that I would say is a bit of a con for Lash Injection, is the fact that its difficult to take off. Those little tubes really love hanging on to the lashes. I believe there is a product called Lash Injection Antidote that is formulated to easily remove this mascara.

Another thing that I love about it is, that unlike any other mascara, this one to me seems to smell like oranges when I open it. I'm not sure if its supposed to be scented, but to me it smells great :D

1 comment:

  1. I love this mascara! This is what I have been using for the past 6 months or so.. I dont think Too Faced gets enough credit for there amazing products so Im excited to you this review!

    Sara:) www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete