Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bare Skin

A while ago, I became a fan of Bare Minerals. I love the products and the concept behind them


I have tried mostly face products from this brand and I must say that they are of great quality. I loved the foundation, it gave me an airbrush look, flawless and matte skin. However, my problem with it was if water got anywhere near my face, or if it was raining, it would take off the makeup. But other than that, they are very easy to blend and have a very natural finish. Even though it is a powder, the coverage is unbelievable. Depending on the product you get little or no shimmer, just pure pigment. I love the colors that they have, especially for blushes. The one product that i did love from this brand was their bronzer, Faux Tan. I have picked this up twice, its great to use when I have a bit of a tan. I can't really use it in the winter because on my skin tone it can look a bit orang-y. It's easy to use to add a little shimmer on the shoulders or on the legs for that sun kissed look. Even though I haven't tried it, I have been thinking if I should try mixing it with lotion to create somewhat of a bronzer. I'm not sure if it would work but it would make this product more multi-purpose than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment