Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tanning Bed In a Tube

Another Too Faced product, I really like their products, all of the products that I have tried have impressed me. I really love this instant bronze/gradual tanner. First of all it smells amazing, unlike other self tanners that smell like chemicals. This one has a very tropical scent, I'm not sure how to describe it, like coconuts with lime, some hint of coffee.
I love the packaging very cute, it comes out like a caramel color that is packed with shimmer. You don't need any gloves as this will not stain your hands, but I still recommend washing your hands after each application. The first time you apply it you won't notice a very big difference in color, however your skin will glow. It gives the most natural glow, very subtle and very bronze muse like. If you keep layering it you will see a difference in color and the gorgeous shimmer makes your tan stunning. It does fade after showering, but that's not really a problem for me, the smell of it more than makes up for the longevity of the tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment