Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sun Lesson

So a few days ago I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather by going to a pool, as u can imagine I ended up with getting a very bad sunburn ,....ouch. Anyway, once I got home I knew i needed something to soothe the pain. First thought.....aloe. The only one that I could think of was my Gel Baby Oil which has some aloe. I slathered it on my legs, the burn did not quickly fade away but I have noticed that within a few hours the burning sensation was gone.

This baby oil deserves some credit as it is very useful. I initially got it as a makeup remover, while it does an amazing job of removing all makeup and leaving the skin super soft; it also makes a great moisturizer, ....it is a bit oily (baby oil :D) and it will not quickly sink into the skin, however once it does it leaves the skin very soft. Its also amazing on elbows.

I have tried many remedies for sunburned skin (such as milk, yogurt and sour cream), not my favorite. This has reminded me why I love fake tanning. Be prepared for more fake tanning posts as I am taking this as an opportunity to see what products can deliver a beautiful and natural tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment