Saturday, September 5, 2009

.....silver

I have stated before that I love jewelry, especially bold pieces. Lately I've noticed that I am liking bracelets and rings more than my usual necklaces. But as you probably guessed i like bold rings as well as unique bracelets. :D A few days ago I was abe to catch up on The Rachel Zoe Project, i missed the premiere. I wasnt very interrested in the show last season, but this season I feel that its more of a must see. Maybe its because, im starting to realize how much garments mean to me and how much i truly adorre them, whatever it is... I spent two hours watching the show. I must say that I liked it, but she makes me want to shop. What I adore about her is her taste in jewelry, which has kind of inspired me to restart a jewelry collection.
These are just some pieces that have caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment