Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mmm, guava


This body butter is by Korres. It is without a doubt one of the best body butters that I have used. The scent is intoxicating (positive :D) I instantly think of a tropical vacation every time i use this. I never thought guava smelled soo good, its addicting. Because of this product I bought a smaller size (for travel) and the lip butter which is fantastic!!! i have 2!!! I love the consistency of the product and the fact that it moisturizes my dry skin in the winter and keeps it moisturized for hours without feeling greasy. And the best part, the scent last for hours too. Its soo creamy it reminds me of coconut whip cream, yum, it melts into the skin and leaves a beautiful glow to the skin. There are three size containers, the one pictured would be the second size. The smallest size is the one that is perfect for traveling, the second one has a pump and the biggest size comes in a tube, similar to the travel size. The only downside would be that it might be too heavy during summer, but when fall /winter comes its a perfect treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment